The Mastercard Foundation is excited to announce the recruitment of the next batch of young graduates from across Africa and Canada for the 6-12 month Graduate Internship program. This program will provide the graduates with the opportunity to learn new things and strengthen their existing abilities.
The Foundation provides its employees with competitive pay, a program that matches contributions to RRSPs, significant time off benefits, and chances for continued learning and professional development. The Mastercard Foundation places a high emphasis on the singular set of skills and experiences that each employee brings to the table, and they are dedicated to making their workplace welcoming and accessible to people of all backgrounds.
Company/Organisation(s): Mastercard Foundation
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Africa and Canada
Program Duration: 6-12 months
Available Slot: 60
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Africans and Canadians
Promotes innovative ways of thinking as it works toward becoming a pioneer in ideas across the globe. Its work is accomplished by a team that is very entrepreneurial, strategic, and nimble. Additionally, the team takes a proactive and results-oriented approach to the philanthropic activities that it engages in. People who are motivated and enthusiastic about the Foundation’s work are the ones who are most influential in shaping the culture of the organization. The Foundation is looking for people who are interested in contributing to a culture that values respect, collaboration, and quality in all that is done.
The Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following conditions in order to be considered for the Mastercard Graduate Internship program:
- Applicants must be a resident of and residing in the country where the position is advertised.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Possess minimum work experience of 0-2 years.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Procedures for Making Applications
Instructions for Applying To participate in the Mastercard Graduate Internship Program, interested students must submit an application online on or before the application deadline.
Date limit for receipt of applications: August 23rd, 2022