Here is the recap of the July 17, 2023 replay episode of Now We Are Breaking Up:
This episode picks up where the last one left off, with Na-eun and Jae-eon still broken up. Na-eun is struggling to move on, while Jae-eon seems to be doing just fine.
Na-eun is still heartbroken after her breakup with Jae-eon. She can’t stop thinking about him, and she’s having a hard time focusing on her work. She goes to see a therapist, who tells her that she needs to give herself time to heal.
Jae-eon, on the other hand, seems to be doing just fine. He’s been going out with his friends and having fun. He even starts dating a new girl, named Se-yeon.
Na-eun is hurt and angry when she sees Jae-eon with Se-yeon. She confronts him, and they have a heated argument. Jae-eon tells Na-eun that he’s moved on, and she needs to do the same.
Na-eun is devastated. She doesn’t know how to move on without Jae-eon. She starts to question her self-worth, and she wonders if she’ll ever find love again.
Watch Now Today’s Replay of We Are Breaking Up July 17, 2023 in High Definition for Free Online. Keep checking back to watch the newest Pinoy Flix full episode, Now We Are Breaking Up July 17 2023. Free Full-Fast HD Result of Your Favorite Pinoy TV Shows to Watch. You may watch your favorite episode on our website, which just released a high-quality episode.
Now We are Breaking Up July 17 2023 Full Episode HD
Here are the casts of Now We Are Breaking Up July 17, 2023 replay episode:
- Song Hye Kyo as Ha Young Eun, a fashion designer who is independent and strong-willed.
- Jang Ki Yong as Yoon Jae-eon, a freelance fashion photographer who is charming and mysterious.
- Yura as Hwang Ga-kyung, a friend of Young Eun who is also a fashion designer.
- Kim Joo-hee as Cha Mi-jo, the CEO of a fashion company and Young Eun’s boss.
- Seo Ji-hye as Yoon Seok-kyung, Jae-eon’s ex-girlfriend who is a successful businesswoman.
- Kim Young-dae as Kim Sun-woo, a friend of Jae-eon who is a lawyer.
The show also features a supporting cast of actors who play Young Eun’s family, Jae-eon’s friends, and colleagues.
This episode was really heartbreaking. It was hard to watch Na-eun go through so much pain. I really hope that she’s able to move on and find happiness.
I also thought it was interesting to see how Jae-eon handled the situation. He seemed to be completely unaffected by the breakup. I wonder if he’s really as over Na-eun as he seems.
Overall, I thought this was a well-written episode. It was emotional and suspenseful, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. I’m really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Here are some additional thoughts:
- I think it was really brave of Na-eun to confront Jae-eon. She knew that it would be painful, but she did it anyway because she needed to know the truth.
- I’m also glad that Na-eun went to see a therapist. It’s clear that she’s going through a lot, and she needs someone to talk to.
- I’m not sure what’s going to happen next with Na-eun and Jae-eon. But I’m sure that it’s going to be interesting.