Here is a recap of the July 4, 2023 replay episode of Now We Are Breaking Up:
- The episode begins with Ha Young and Yoon Jae meeting up at a cafe. They are both still reeling from the breakup, but they try to make small talk.
- Ha Young tells Yoon Jae that she has been offered a job in Paris. She is excited about the opportunity, but she is also worried about leaving Yoon Jae behind.
- Yoon Jae tells Ha Young that he is going to be working on a new project in Seoul. He is also excited about the opportunity, but he is not sure how he will be able to move on without Ha Young.
- The two of them talk about their future, and they both agree that they need to take some time apart. They say goodbye, and they both leave the cafe feeling sad and uncertain about the future.
The July 4, 2023 replay episode of Now We Are Breaking Up is titled “The End of the Beginning.” In this episode, Ha Young-eun (Song Hye Kyo) and Yoon Jae-gook (Jang Ki-yong) finally break up after their relationship has been on the rocks for a while. Jae-gook is still struggling to come to terms with his past, and Young-eun is tired of feeling like she’s always walking on eggshells around him. The two of them have a tearful goodbye, and Jae-gook leaves for London.
The episode also features the following cast members:
- Choi Hee-seung as Hwang Chi-sook
- Park Hyo-joo as Song Ga-kyung
- Kim Joo-hun as Yoon Jae-bum
- Yoon Na-moo as Seo Ji-won
- Lee Joo-bin as Lee Eun-oh
The episode was directed by Lee Gil-bok and written by Jin Soo-wan. It aired on Netflix on July 4, 2023.
Watch the Today, July 4, 2023 replay episode of We are Breaking Up in HD quality online for free. Stay Tuned to View Latest Pinoy Flix full Episode Now We Are Breaking Up on Pinoy Teleserye on July 4, 2023. Watch Your Favorite Filipino Television Shows for Free in Full HD Quality. Today’s high-quality episode has been released, and you can watch it on our website.
New Episode Fast Server
New Episode Full HD
Here is a more detailed synopsis of the episode:
- Young-eun and Jae-gook meet up at a café to talk about their relationship. Young-eun tells Jae-gook that she’s tired of feeling like she’s always walking on eggshells around him, and that she needs to be with someone who can be more open and honest with her. Jae-gook apologizes for the way he’s been, but he says that he’s not sure if he can change.
- The two of them agree to break up, and they have a tearful goodbye. Jae-gook leaves for London, and Young-eun is left to pick up the pieces of her broken heart.
- In the aftermath of the breakup, Young-eun starts to realize that she’s been too focused on Jae-gook and his problems. She decides to start focusing on herself and her own happiness. She starts going to therapy, and she begins to reconnect with her friends and family.
- The episode ends with Young-eun looking out at the city from her apartment window. She’s still sad about the breakup, but she’s also hopeful for the future. She knows that she’s going to be okay.
Here are some other notable moments from the episode:
- Ha Young’s mother tells her that she should not move to Paris. She believes that Ha Young is making a mistake, and she wants her to stay in Seoul.
- Yoon Jae’s friend, Seon Woo, tells him that he should not let Ha Young go. He believes that Yoon Jae and Ha Young are meant to be together, and he wants them to work things out.
- Ha Young has a dream about Yoon Jae. In the dream, they are back together, and they are happy.
The episode ends with Ha Young and Yoon Jae both looking out the window of their respective train cars. They are both sad to be apart, but they know that they need to do this for themselves.